The BMW M2 has been stellar from the get go. Now with the All-New 2019 BMW M2 Competition coming into play it has enhanced the capabilities of the car to even higher levels. The M2 not only has an aggressive stance but represents an emotional and dynamic purity that has been defining the brand for decades.
Alongside the aggressive looks, the high-performance coupe also comes with impressive performance and amazing handling abilities.
Here are Top 5 Things you need to know about the 2019 BMW M2 Competition:
- New six-cylinder in-line engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology, based on the power unit from the BMW M3/M4, three-litre cubic capacity, 405 hp and 406 lb-ft torque.
- Sprint from 0 to 100 km/h: 4.2 s (with six-speed manual gearbox 4.4 s), top speed: 250km/h (limited), 280km/h with M Driver´s Package (limited).
- New cooling system, including new front skirt and larger, redesigned BMW kidney in high-gloss black.
- Dual exhaust system with two electrically-controlled flaps.
- Standard brakes upgraded to the new M Sport Brakes in a grey finish with 6-piston front and 4-piston rear calipers.
On the track, the M2 is right at home, with inputs and reflexes that are direct and satisfying. It’s ridiculously easy to explore the limits at any speed or angle and still have the confidence to rein it back in.
Are you ready to explore? Contact us today to experience the All-New BMW M2 Competition for yourself.