No matter what weather or driving conditions you encounter with BMW’s xDrive, intelligent all-wheel drive system, the sheer driving pleasure will remain the same. BMW xDrive is a dynamic four wheel drive system that is standard on most new BMW vehicles, and provides sure footed traction on demanding surfaces.
BMW xDrive is not simply an all weather traction device. xDrive separates itself from other four wheel drive systems by providing a distinct performance advantage for the enthusiastic driver, thanks to it’s rear wheel drive bias and immediate torque transfer ability.
5 Highlights You Need to Know:
- xDrive requires no input from the driver. Sensors monitor the road conditions and adjust the system while you focus on driving.
- xDrive can react to changing conditions in just 1/10th of a second.
- Whether the road is wet or dry, BMW xDrive will provide a feeling of driving confidence.
- Most BMW sedans are available with xDrive. From the dynamic 3 Series to the luxurious 7 Series.
- 5 distinct Sport Activity Vehicle (SAV) models are equipped with standard xDrive all-wheel drive: X1, X3, X4, X5 and X6. Each with several different engine options.
If you want the reliability of xDrive all-wheel drive and crave the power of BMW M, we have these high performance SAV models available: X3 M40i, X4 M40i, X5 M, and X6 M.