A Safe Experience Every Visit: COVID-19 Updates
A Safe Experience Every Visit: COVID-19 Updates
Posted on March 16, 2020
At Auto West BMW, our number one company value is putting customers first, so your health & safety as well as your investment is our top priority. Please use this page to learn how we adapted the way we do business to provide you a safe and comfortable experience at our dealership. Should you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-273-2217.
SAFE & LIMITED-CONTACT SERVICE APPOINTMENTS.
The Auto West BMW Service Department is currently open Monday to Saturday (8 AM to 6 PM), and offering safe and limited-contact appointments. We remain committed to providing repairs and maintenance for your vehicle to ensure your safety on the road.
For the health & safety of our clients and staff, we enhanced our service procedures to provide a comfortable experience for everyone. This is what we have put in place:
- Vehicle interior protection measures (e.g. steering wheel, seat covers)
- Clean & disinfect high-touch surfaces
- Valet pick up and drop-off available
- Online appointment scheduling on our website
- Express self check-in kiosk in the Service Drive Thru
- Remote payment options
- Usage of masks and 6 feet social distancing maintained at all times during check-in or service consultation
Book your service appointment Online or call 604-303-8000.
Should you have any questions, please call us during our business hours (see below). We thank you for your patience and understanding.
SAFE & LIMITED-CONTACT CAR SHOPPING.
At Auto West BMW, we’ve enhanced our sales procedures to make your shopping experience safe & easy. Whether you want to shop from the comfort of your home or you wish to visit us in-store, we will accommodate your preference.
1) AT-HOME TEST DRIVE OR SHOWROOM APPOINTMENT.
Our showroom is open Monday to Sunday (see store hours below), so you can view or test drive your future BMW. Alternatively, we can bring the test drive to you.
- Browse our inventory and customize your payments here.
- Learn about the latest models in our Virtual Showroom.
- Check our business hours.
- Request an appointment via email@example.com, 604-273-2217 or Live Chat.
- Meet our Sales Consultant with a safe 6 feet social distance.
- We can also bring the test drive to you! Please let us know.
All high-touch surfaces in the showroom and vehicles are disinfected for you and the next person. Steering wheel and seat covers are available.
2) VIRTUALLY AT HOME.
In the comfort of your own home, you can view the car, customize your payments and get all the answers to your BMW questions.
- Browse our inventory on our website or learn about the latest models in our Virtual Showroom.
- Request a Virtual Product Presentation via firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-273-2217 or Live Chat.
- Our Sales Consultant will set up a Video Call: walk you through the vehicle, quotes, available inventory.
- If you don’t wish to do Video, we would be happy to just talk over the phone/email.
- Receive a trade-in value if applicable, we welcome all makes and models.
SHOPPING FOR A PRE-OWNED CAR?
Our Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Lam Nguyen will help you find the perfect car with the best deal that suits you. Take a look through our wide selection of top-quality used cars here. For more details on our inventory, payment options and stay-at-home car shopping services, contact Lam directly at 604-303-8022.
IS YOUR LEASE EXPIRING?
Call 604-273-2217 or email email@example.com to learn how we can help.
UPDATED STORE HOURS.
We are open for business and have enhanced our services and sanitizing procedures to better support you. Here are our current store hours:
Monday to Thursday – 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Friday & Saturday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
SERVICE & PARTS.
Monday to Saturday – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday – Closed
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
We want to assure you we have taken necessary steps to help support the health and well-being of our customers and staff. As such, we have put in place the following measures.
- Increased janitorial services, paying extra attention to frequently touched areas like, door handles, workstations, and guest lounge tables, counters and drinks machines
- Sanitizing products are available for customers to use in-store
- All of our employees are under instruction to sanitize their workstations after every client interaction
- Customer lounge and all other customer touch points are sanitized every hour
- Service, showroom, and test drive vehicles and keys are wiped down before and after use (e.g. door handles, steering wheel, shift knob, parking brake)
- Protective covers are put on service vehicles (e.g. steering wheel, seat covers)
- Any staff member travelling or recently returned from their travels will be/has been quarantined in accordance with Government regulations
- Any staff or clients with flu-like symptoms are not to enter the store premises, and asked to stay at home in accordance with Government regulations
- Hand washing procedures and 6 feet social distancing are strictly enforced
We will continue to keep you up-to-date with any related changes at Auto West BMW that may affect you. We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the Public Health Agency of Canada, BC Government, and the World Health Organization, to ensure we are doing our part to keep you and our communities safe.
Here are some resources to help keep you and others safe and informed:
We want to thank you for your support and understanding and genuinely ask that you take care of yourself and those around you during this challenging time.
Be kind, stay safe, and let’s work together to be stronger.