A Safe Experience Every Visit: COVID-19 Updates
A Safe Experience Every Visit: COVID-19 Updates
Posted on January 1, 2021
At Auto West BMW, our number one company value is putting customers first, so your health & safety as well as your investment is our top priority. Please use this page to learn how we adapted the way we do business to provide you a safe and comfortable experience at our dealership. Should you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-273-2217.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
We want to assure you we have continued to take the necessary steps across all departments to help support the health and well-being of our customers and staff. As such, the following measures are in place and practiced:
- Masks/face coverings are required and worn by all staff and clients inside the store.
- Increased janitorial services, paying extra attention to frequently touched areas like, door handles, workstations, and guest lounge tables, counters and drinks machines.
- Sanitizing products are available for customers to use in-store.
- All of our employees are under instruction to sanitize their workstations after every client interaction.
- Service, showroom, and test drive vehicles and keys are wiped down before and after use (e.g. door handles, steering wheel, shift knob, parking brake).
- Protective covers are put on service vehicles (e.g. steering wheel, seat covers).
- Any staff member travelling or recently returned from their travels will be/has been quarantined in accordance with Government regulations.
- Any staff or clients with flu-like symptoms are not to enter the store premises, and asked to stay at home in accordance with Government regulations.
- Hand washing procedures and 6 feet social distancing are strictly enforced.
SAFE & CONTACTLESS SERVICE APPOINTMENTS.
The Auto West BMW Service Department is currently open Monday to Saturday (8 AM to 6 PM), and offering safe and limited-contact appointments. We remain committed to providing repairs and maintenance for your vehicle to ensure your safety on the road.
Please click here to learn more about our health & safety practices during this time.
SAFE & CONTACTLESS CAR SHOPPING.
Our Sales Showroom is open Monday to Sunday, click here for our current business hours.
At Auto West BMW, we commit to providing a safe, seamless and comfortable car buying experience for our clients. Whether you want to shop from the comfort of your home or you wish to visit us in-store, we will accommodate your preference.
At-Home Test Drive, Showroom Appointment, or Completely Virtual.
For your ultimate convenience, we can bring the Test Drive to you, or you can visit us in-store. Either way, we recommend you to book your appointment ahead of time so we can prepare the vehicle for a clean and safe test drive. Here are some steps to help you start your shopping journey:
- Browse our new or pre-owned inventory on our website.
- Click on "Customize Payments" to use our online shopping tools (lease/finance payments, trade-in, credit app, schedule appointment).
- Request an appointment via email@example.com, 604-273-2217, Live Chat or the online shopping platform.
- Meet our Sales Consultant with a safe 6 feet social distance.
All high-touch surfaces in the showroom and vehicles are disinfected for you and the next person. Steering wheel and seat covers are available. Health & Safety protocols are followed as outlined in the above section.
If you wish to shop and meet us virtually, we can set up a phone or video call or simply communicate via email. We can still show you the vehicle and go through all the details as if you were at the store!
SHOPPING FOR A PRE-OWNED VEHICLE?
Our new state-of-the-art Auto West BMW Pre-Owned dealership is now open, and located at 4331 Vanguard Road, Richmond.
Our Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Lam Nguyen will help you find the perfect car with the best deal that suits you. Take a look through our large selection of premium pre-owned vehicles here. For more details on our inventory, payment options or contactless car shopping services, contact Lam directly at 604-303-8022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IS YOUR LEASE EXPIRING?
Get in touch with our Lease & Finance Specialist to learn about your options. Call 604-303-8110 or email email@example.com to find out how we can help. You can also click here to learn about Lease Maturity Options.
We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the Public Health Agency of Canada, BC Government, and the World Health Organization to ensure we are doing our part to keep you and our communities safe. Here are some resources to help keep you and others safe and informed:
We want to thank you for your support and understanding, and genuinely ask that you take care of yourself and those around you during this challenging time.
Be kind, stay safe, and let’s work together to be stronger.